Project Management during Implementation Phase
Client: BLIC GmbH
Real-Time Passenger Information System Upgrade
Our partner BLIC GmbH, Duesseldorf, supports a major municipal Public Transport Operator in Germany with the design, procurement and implementation of a large-scale extension and upgrade of its real-time passenger information system. The project started in 2010 and has been implemented so far in subsequent stages.
Under subconsultancy agreement with BLIC Rail&Bus Consultants has been involved in the project since the beginning of 2015. Rail&Bus delivers project management services during a subproject implementation stage. These include:
- Project planning, definition of structures and processes
- Elaboration of a Project Manual
- Project scheduling, milestone & progress monitoring
- Risk assessment
- Project communication
- Preparation and documentation of project meetings & acceptance procedures
- Information & document management including online collaboration platform.