Heiterblick Maintenance Center
Client: Leipziger Verkehrsbetriebe GmbH (LVB)
In accordance with the new LVB maintenance concept the maintenance of the com-plete light rail fleet shall be performed in the planned technical centre Heiterblick. In addition to it the technical center will also contain infrastructure maintenance facili-ties and administration offices. Maintenance and stabling and facilities for a part of LVB bus fleet will also be allocated there.
The construction and operation of the technical center shall be contracted in the framework of Public Private Partnership.
Rail&Bus Consultants GmbH performs the following services:
- Feasibility study and detailed design of railway track and circulation areas
Elaboration of workshop maintenance concept
- Site development including design of road infrastructure and bus stabling areas
- Design of workshop technical equipment (catenary system, power supply, switch control, electrical and communication systems, drainage)
- Bill of quantities and cost estimation
- Elaboration of tender documentation for system procurement as a PPP model